3050 Lincoln Way E
Fayetteville, PA 17222
Yoga for Life is a day to explore the benefits of yoga while supporting the American Cancer Society’s mission to finish the fight against cancer. A suggested donation of 10.00 per class is welcomed. Five different classes will be offered by yoga teachers from Gaia Kosha Yogic Spa, KimFit Studio, The Center at Ragged Edge and Penn National. All are welcome…bring a mat or towel and a friend!
Class times & Descriptions:
- 9:00 am: Intro to Yoga. Whether this is your first class or you’ve been practicing for years – join Donna Kaufmann in this class focused on guiding you gently through each pose. (Brought to you by The Center at Ragged Edge – visit Facebook)
- 10:30 am: Chair yoga is perfect for folks who want the health benefits of a yoga practice without getting onto the floor. Gentle movement and breathing techniques are the focus of this beneficial practice. Brought to you by Mary Jo Frey (Yoga at Penn National)
- Noon: Lunchtime sampler. Come and experience the unique teachings of 4 different yoga instructors during this one hour yoga sampler.
- 1:30 pm: Do-able yoga for all levels. Guiding you to find your power to radiate vibrant fitness every day. (Brought to you by KimFit – www.kimfitstudio.com or Facebook)
- 3:00 pm: Gentle yoga poses with guided meditation designed to release and relax all who attend. (Brought to you by Gaia Kosha Yogic Spa – www.gaiakosha.com or Facebook