Saint Patrick’s Day Run Fest is a Fitness Event Extravaganza in honor of Dan McDougal, M.D. The event consists of five running events: the Clover Kid’s Run, the One Mile Shamwalk, a 5K Run, an 8K Run, and a Half Marathon.
Your participation for this event will include:
– Color Coded Event Bib Number
– Disposable Chip Timing (Clover Kids Race will NOT be timed)
– Access to the “After Party”
– One FREE Adult beverage at the “After Party” (Adults 21+)
– Finisher Medal (Half Marathon & Kids Race)
– Event Tee Shirt
– Access to “Recovery Zone” featuring water, fruit, and medical assistance.
– Fully stocked water aid stations along the course
– Entertainment along the course
– 5K, 8K, and Half-Marathon Custom Awards: Overall male and female winners of each
race, as well as male and female winners from each age group
All events start and head south on South Potomac Street near the Maryland Theatre. All event courses will finish near South Potomac Street and Antietam Street near the Washington County Library.
Courses will be closed to traffic from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. Once the time limit has expired runners/walkers must move to road shoulders and sidewalks to continue, unassisted, at their own risk.
Course maps and details will be emailed to participants, available online and on display at the registration area.