Ice Cream IQ Contest
Contest Begins July 23rd @ 12:00 P.M.
Cool off this summer and take our weekly Ice Cream IQ Quiz for a chance to win a $50 Gift Certificate to either Kenny’s Grill & Ice Cream, The Igloo, The Meadows, or Annie’s Country Creamery.
A new quiz and winner each week! Weekly winners will be announced each Wednesday on Facebook. All winners will be published in the August 21st edition of The Franklin Shopper.
Ice Cream IQ Contest Rules
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of The Franklin Shopper, owned and operated by Blue Ridge Publishing Company. 25 Penncraft Ave., Chambersburg, PA 17201, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Franklin Shopper will conduct the Contest (Ice Cream IQ Contest) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
- Prize: Winner will receive either a $50 Gift Certificate to Kenny’s Grill & Ice Cream, Chambersburg, PA, a $50 Gift Certificate to The Igloo, Chambersburg, PA, a $50 Gift Certificate to The Meadows Original Frozen Custard, Chambersburg, PA, or a $50 Gift Certificate to Annie’s Country Creamery, Waynesboro, PA. Prize must be claimed in person at The Franklin Shopper at the address identified above during regular business hours and within ten (10) business days of winning, excluding holidays, unless otherwise agreed to by The Franklin Shopper at its sole discretion. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to The Franklin Shopper to be disposed of at its discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize. Any winner to claim prize must present proper identification. Only legal U.S. residents age 18 or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry are eligible to participate in the contests. Employees, agents, representatives, or affiliates of The Franklin Shopper, or Blue Ridge Publishing Company and their immediate family members and household members are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others.
- The contest will begin on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 12:00pm, and will run through Friday, August 16, 2019 at 12:00pm.
- To enter this contest go online to www.franklinshopper.com, and follow the entry instructions. All fields must be filled out for entry to be valid. You may enter online once every 24 hours until Friday, August 16, 2019 at 12:00pm. The Franklin Shopper reserves the right to offer “bonus” entry opportunities via text messaging or social media outlets.
- By entering this contest you agree to receive occasional e-mail newsletters from The Franklin Shopper. You may opt out of the e-mails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
- Winners will be chosen weekly at random from entries submitted between Tuesday, July 23, 2019, and Friday, August 16, 2019 and announced each Wednesday on our Facebook page. All Winners will be published in the Franklin Shopper issue of Wednesday, August 21, 2019. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries.
- All Federal, State and Local Taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prize is solely the responsibility of the winner.
- By participating in this contest, each entrant grants Blue Ridge Publishing Co. permission to use his/her name, likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration except where prohibited by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering this contest you agree to release and hold harmless Blue Ridge Publishing Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and /or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or portion thereof, (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (iii) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.