Cutest Pet Photo Contest
Pet photo submissions have closed. You can now vote for your favorite pet photo through Friday, May 29th at 5:00 P.M.
Winners will be announced in the June 3rd issue of The Franklin Shopper.
- 1st place winner receives a $50 Gift Card to Bark Central Doggie Daycare and Mountain View Farm & Garden
- 2nd place winner receives a $50 Gift Card to Pawsabilities Dog Grooming
- 3rd place winner receives a $50 Gift Card to Prims Proper Canine Training
Cutest Pet Photo Contest Rules
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of The Franklin Shopper, owned and operated by Blue Ridge Publishing Company. 25 Penncraft Ave., Chambersburg, PA 17201, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Franklin Shopper will conduct the Contest (Cutest Pet Photo Contest) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
- Please Note: If you won the contest last year, you are not eligible to win this year. Prize: 1st place winner will receive a $50 Gift Card to Bark Central Doggie Daycare and a $50 Gift Card to Mountain View Farm & Garden. 2nd place winner will receive a $50 Gift Card to Pawsabilities Dog Grooming. 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Gift Card to Prims Proper Canine Training. Winner is determined by reader votes. (One winner per pet owner.) Prize must be claimed in person at The Franklin Shopper at the address identified above during regular business hours and within ten (10) business days of winning, excluding holidays, unless otherwise agreed to by The Franklin Shopper at its sole discretion. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the The Franklin Shopper to be disposed of at its discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize. Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim prize. Only legal U.S. residents age 18 or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry are eligible to participate in the contests. Employees, agents, representatives, or affiliates of The Franklin Shopper, or Blue Ridge Publishing Company and their immediate family members and household members are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others.
- Pet photos can be uploaded beginning Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 12:00 P.M. through Tuesday, May 19, 2020. The Cutest Pet Photo Contest voting will begin on Wednesday, May 20, 2020 and will run through Friday, May 29, 2020 at 5:00 P.M.
- To enter this contest, visit www.franklinshopper.com and follow the entry instructions. All fields must be completed for entry to be valid. You may only enter your pet one time during this contest. You may vote online until Friday, May 29, 2020 at 5:00 P.M.
- By entering this contest you agree to receive occasional e-mail newsletters from The Franklin Shopper. You may opt out of the e-mails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
- Winners will be chosen by reader votes. Winners will be published in The Franklin Shopper issue of Wednesday, June 3, 2020.
- All Federal, State and Local Taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prize is solely the responsibility of the winner.
- By participating in this contest, each entrant grants Blue Ridge Publishing Co. permission to use his/her name, likeness, photo, submission, or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration except where prohibited by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering this contest you agree to release and hold harmless Blue Ridge Publishing Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and /or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or portion thereof, (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (iii) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.