Thanksgiving Giveaway Contest
To show appreciation to our valued readers, we’ve partnered with a host of local businesses to give away an abundance of great prizes! Choose the prizes you would like to win. One or all of them!
Deadline to enter is Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 12:00 P.M. Winners will be announced in the following week’s edition of The Franklin Shopper.
Thanksgiving Giveaway Contest Rules
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of The Franklin Shopper, owned and operated by Blue Ridge Publishing Company. 25 Penncraft Ave., Chambersburg, PA 17201, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Franklin Shopper will conduct the Contest (Reader Appreciation Thanksgiving Giveaway Contest) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
- Prizes: $50 Gift Card from Martin’s Farm Market, $75 Gift Card from Eby’s Meats, $75 Gift Card from Redding’s Hardware, $50 Gift Card from Sunnycrest Farm & Home Center, (2) $45 Gift Cards Towards Oil Change from Jiffy Lube, $120 Gift Card from Windy Knoll Farm Market & Creamery, $75 Gift Card from Mountain View Farm & Garden Supply, $75 Gift Card from Annie’s Country Corner/Annie’s Country Creamery, $100 Gift Card for Tires from Weaver Tire & Alignment, and 2 Free 3-Month Black Card Memberships from Planet Fitness.
- Winners are selected at random. Prizes must be claimed in person at The Franklin Shopper at the address identified above during regular business hours and within ten (10) business days of winning, excluding holidays, unless otherwise agreed to by The Franklin Shopper at its sole discretion. After such time, ownership of said prize(s) reverts back to The Franklin Shopper to be disposed of at its discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize(s). Proper identification must be presented by winner to claim the prize. Only legal U.S. residents age 18 or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry are eligible to participate in the contests. Employees, agents, representatives, or affiliates of The Franklin Shopper, or Blue Ridge Publishing Company and their immediate family members and household members are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others.
- The contest will begin on Tuesday, November 5, 2019 at 12:00pm, and will run through Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 12:00pm.
- To enter this contest go online to www.franklinshopper.com, and follow the entry instructions. All fields must be filled out for entry to be valid. You may enter online once every 24 hours until Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 12:00pm. The Franklin Shopper reserves the right to offer “bonus” entry opportunities via text messaging or social media outlets.
- By entering this contest you agree to receive occasional e-mail newsletters from The Franklin Shopper. You may opt out of the e-mails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
- Winners will be chosen at random from entries submitted between Tuesday, November 5, 2019 at 12:00pm and Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 12:00pm. Winners will be published in the Franklin Shopper and displayed on social media platforms. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries.
- All Federal, State and Local Taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prize is solely the responsibility of the winner.
- By participating in this contest, each entrant grants Blue Ridge Publishing Co. permission to use his/her name, likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration except where prohibited by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering this contest you agree to release and hold harmless Blue Ridge Publishing Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and /or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or portion thereof, (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (iii) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.