Summer Fun Sweepstakes
Contest Begins Tuesday, June 25th at 12 Noon
Make the most of your summer! Enter for a chance to win great prizes from local businesses!
Choose the prizes you want to win, then complete the registration form to be entered for a chance to win those prizes. You may enter to win once per day (every 24 hours).
Deadline to enter is Friday, July 12th, 2019 at 12:00 P.M. Winners will be announced in the following week’s edition of The Franklin Shopper.
Summer Fun Sweepstakes Rules
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of The Franklin Shopper, owned and operated by Blue Ridge Publishing Company. 25 Penncraft Ave., Chambersburg, PA 17201, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Franklin Shopper will conduct the Contest (Summer Fun Sweepstakes) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
- Prizes: 4 Rounds of Golf with Carts from Caledonia Golf Course, $75 Gift Card from Eliz Restaurant & Lounge, $75 Gift Card from Yingling’s Championship Golf Center, 4 Season Passes ($160 Value) from Chambersburg Phoenix Football, $75 Gift Card from Mikie’s Ice Cream, $75 Gift Card from Eby’s Meats, $80 Gift Card from C&R Produce, $75 Gift Card from Mason Dixon BBQ Services, $75 Gift Card from Pottery by Me and More, and $75 Gift Card from Country Breeze Farm Market.
- Winners are selected at random. Prizes must be claimed in person at The Franklin Shopper at the address identified above during regular business hours and within ten (10) business days of winning, excluding holidays, unless otherwise agreed to by The Franklin Shopper at its sole discretion. After such time, ownership of said prize(s) reverts back to The Franklin Shopper to be disposed of at its discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize(s). Proper identification must be presented by winner to claim the prize. Only legal U.S. residents age 18 or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry are eligible to participate in the contests. Employees, agents, representatives, or affiliates of The Franklin Shopper, or Blue Ridge Publishing Company and their immediate family members and household members are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others.
- The contest will begin on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at 12:00pm, and will run through Friday, July 12, 2019 at 12:00pm.
- To enter this contest go online to www.franklinshopper.com, and follow the entry instructions. All fields must be filled out for entry to be valid. You may enter online once every 24 hours until Friday, July 12, 2019 at 12:00pm. The Franklin Shopper reserves the right to offer “bonus” entry opportunities via text messaging or social media outlets.
- By entering this contest you agree to receive occasional e-mail newsletters from The Franklin Shopper. You may opt out of the e-mails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
- Winners will be chosen at random from entries submitted between Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at 12:00pm and Friday, July 12, 2019 at 12:00pm. Winners will be published in the Franklin Shopper and displayed on social media platforms. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries.
- All Federal, State and Local Taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prize is solely the responsibility of the winner.
- By participating in this contest, each entrant grants Blue Ridge Publishing Co. permission to use his/her name, likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration except where prohibited by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering this contest you agree to release and hold harmless Blue Ridge Publishing Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and /or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or portion thereof, (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (iii) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.