101 Springfield Rd.
Annual Benefit Auction Supporting the Clinic for Special Children in Strasburg, PA and the Central PA Clinic.
Both clinics specialize in non-profit medical research and diagnostic services for children with inherited disorders.
Food Court open all day starting at 7:00 AM. Breakfast Buffet @ 7:00 AM.
Auction Featuring Donated Items
- Dining table and chairs
- Pony, cart, and harness
- Martin bird house
- Bernina 335 sewing machine
- Husqvarna 555 chainsaw
- Oak roll-top desk
- 12+ handmade quilts of various designs
- 3 handcrafted bookcases
- Snapper walk-behind mower
- Echo 2700 PSI pressure washer
- DeWalt and Milwaukee power tools
- Mennonite carriage, gray interior w/CMS metal running gear
- Aluminum spring wagon w!CMS torsion running gear
- Theme baskets
Businesses, Farmers, and Individuals may donate items to help with this worthy cause. Please contact any of the sale committee members to arrange pickup and advertising of larger items. Small items can be taken to the auction grounds anytime after Friday noon.
Auction conducted by Martins Auction Service License # AU1078L
For More Information Contact Sale Committee
Elvin Oberholtzer 717-532-9088
Aaron Fox 717-503-3860
Harvey Newswanger 717-776-7646
Walter Nolt 717-423-5898